The Epilepsy Foundation New England (EFNE) Resource Room partners with the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Epilepsy Center to provide support and resources for people with epilepsy throughout New Hampshire. The Epilepsy Resource Room provides active listening and support, patient and family education, community information and referral services, support programs and recreation programs.
Regular hours are Monday-Friday 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM and by appointment. The Epilepsy Resource Room is staffed by EFNE Epilepsy Resource Room Coordinators, who are trained AmeriCorps members dedicated to serving the epilepsy community.
The resource room team is easy to access by email or telephone.
Email our Epilepsy Resource Room Coordinators:
Colette Cambey - email@example.com
Clark Bray - firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call (617) 506-6041 ex. 151 (You may dial the extension at any time)
What Services Are Provided?
The Epilepsy Resource Room provides individualized support services to help people living with epilepsy with non-medical aspects of their care, such as:
- Providing links to community resources and information to help people manage their epilepsy and challenges related to epilepsy
- Connecting people with support groups for adults, youth and parents of children with epilepsy
- Helping people find educational resources that are trustworthy to better understand their epilepsy
- Providing information and referral to transportation, housing, food and other local community and state social services
- Providing ongoing support including support group meeting reminders and mentoring through EFNE youth programming
- Connecting people and families living with epilepsy to peers in the EFNE community
- Providing school and workplace education programs
- Connecting People with the EFNE Programs, Camps, Emergency Aid, and more
- Connecting people to epilepsy self-management programs
- Connecting people to community employment, wellness and respite services
- The Community Resource Guide is a list of community resources in the Upper Valley area compiled by the resource room coordinators, updated on a monthly basis
What are the Costs?
Resource room services are free.
Where are Services Located?
Due to COVID-19, all services are currently provided by phone or zoom.
Who Qualifies to Receive Services?
- Anyone living with epilepsy and caregivers for people living with epilepsy.
- Services are provided to children, youth, and adults.
- Interpreter services are used to help people with diverse language skills.
Do i Need a Referral to Access EFNE Resource Room Services?
No, anyone can contact the Epilepsy Resource Room by emailing Colette Cambey (@email) or Clark Bray (@email) or by calling (617) 506-6041 ex. 151 (You may dial the extension at any time)