Where Kids Can Be Kids
Sometimes, a kid just needs to be a kid. Kids Connect gives children affected by epilepsy (either themselves or a loved one) an opportunity to meet other young people from the area, with trained volunteers and staff helping to create a safe environment where kids can connect and find common ground in the fight against epilepsy.
From time to time, Kids Connect will also meet with our Young Leaders Network.
- 7-12-year-olds (developmental age; children a bit younger and older who have the maturity of a typical 7-12 year old are welcome)
- Kids Connect meetings are underway in Maine, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts; New Hampshire is in development.
Do I have to attend every activity?
- No - but we hope you’ll want to!
Activities for Parents?
- During activities parents often congregate with an Epilepsy Foundation New England staff member or volunteer to share stories and ideas over coffee.
Ready to connect?
- Fill out the form below and we'll get in touch with you!