Each year, Epilepsy Foundation New England hosts what's known as 'Purple Camp', an overnight camp for kids, teens, and young adults to make connections and memories that last a lifetime. This year we are splitting the camp into two age groups, 8-13 and 14-20.
Purple Camp is a place for kids ages 8-13 to share experiences, learn new skills, and create lasting friendships. Grotonwood Camp and Conference Center is located in Groton, Massachusetts nestled in 247 acres of private woodland, the camp is a treasure trove of outdoor fun and recreation.
• Must have self-care ability
• Meals included, dietary needs met based on requests such as keto, modified atkins, or low Glycemic index
• Medical assistant and nurse onsite
• Grotonwood to administer medications
• Activities are programmed by Grotonwood's counselors throughout the day and night but may include soccer, archery, boating, rock climbing, and more
• Drop-off times TBD
Visit https://grotonwood.org/ for more, or for further questions email us at email@example.com