We’ve partnered with Savers to ensure that 100% of the profit from the sale of your donated items supports the Epilepsy Foundation New England in our mission to assist individuals and families suffering from Epilepsy and seizure disorders.
We are happy to accept many types of items, including (but not limited to):
- Clothing, Accessories, & Shoes
- Bakeware, Dishes, Plates, Glasses
- Small Appliances: Blenders, Toasters, Microwaves
- Books (Must be boxed weighing less than 50lbs.)
- Toys: Stuffed Animals, Games, Action Figures, Dolls
- Sporting Goods
- Electronics: Radios, VCRs, DVD Players, DVDs
- Bedding: Quilts, Blankets, Curtains, Sheets, Linens
- Miscellaneous: Jewelry, Luggage, Picture Frames, Pictures, Records
- Christmas Trees (Nov. 1 - Dec. 23rd ONLY)
- Items must be in clean, resalable and working condition.
- We cannot accept items that are broken, have missing pieces, are disassembled, dismantled, damaged or in need of repair.
- All breakable items should be wrapped and boxed to avoid breakage, labeled “FRAGILE”.
- Items will be accepted at the discretion of the driver (If your item is found to be non- acceptable, the driver will leave behind the item and a slip with the reason why it was not accepted).
Still have questions?
Read our our FAQs
We hate to say “no thank you” to a donation. However, items that cannot be used must be disposed of or recycled. This raises our costs and impacts the programs and services we provide to people with Epilepsy.
The following are items we are not able to accept at this time. Please dispose of your non-acceptable items through an alternative responsible resource, such as your local recycling center.
- Weapons - We do not accept weapons of any kind.
- Hazardous Materials - Batteries, paints, chemicals, cleaning products, poisons, any liquids, etc.
- Construction Materials - Lumber, pipes, floors, tubs, cabinets, carpet, doors, windows, screens, doors, industrial size power tools or gas powered outdoor tools, toilets, etc. Anything that needs to be installed.
- Flammable Products - Any items that operate on or contain fuel including: gasoline, propane cylinders, BBQ grills (gas or charcoal), lawn mowers, weed trimmers, camp stoves, tiki torches, fireworks, etc. Note: Even if items do not have fuel or a gas tank, we do not accept them.
- Furniture - Furniture of any kind, desks of any kind (children or adult), glass furniture (including glass doors or glass shelving), patio furniture and office furniture of any kind. Ceiling fans, carpeting, or anything that would need to be installed. We do accept lamps (no bulbs).
- Beds & Bedding Parts - Any type of bed or mattress, including an inflatable mattress, mattress pads, memory foam covers, futons, box springs, head boards, foot boards, metal rails or frames.
- Televisions & Computer Monitors -Large televisions in cabinets, CRT tube televisions, projector televisions, and monitors. Note: We do accept LCD, LED or plasma flat screens up to 27 inches wide.
- Infant/Child Products - Car seats, booster seats, cribs, swings, bassinets, strollers, walkers, exersaucers, play gyms, changing tables, porta cribs, high chairs, diapers cloth or disposable, bottles yard or motorized toys, etc. This is due to safety recalls.
- Large Appliances - Refrigerators, dishwashers, furnaces, stoves, washing machines, dryers, air conditioners, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, or any major appliances.
- Marine Vessels - We do not take any kind of Marine Vessel.
- Swimming Pools - We do not take any kind of swimming pool, including small child and inflatable pools or water slides.
- Miscellaneous - Swing sets, food, pets, pet items, etc. Basketball hoops, pool tables, ping pong tables, bikes (with missing parts, flat tires or rust), power wheels, greeting cards, hangers, fireplace accessories, water coolers.
- Books - Encyclopedias, National Geographic magazines, magazines of any kind, textbooks, newspapers, etc. All other books are acceptable, as long as they are boxed, weighing less than 50lbs.
- Healthcare Products - Eyeglasses, shower chairs, commodes, motorized wheelchairs, hospital beds.
- Household Goods - Mirrors of any size, window screens, installed doors, doors, industrial size power tools or gas powered outdoor tools, toiletries of any kind, any installed home fixtures, vanity/sink sets, window blinds/shades or curtain rods, etc.