For more information and questions contact:
Sabine Samaha at @email or 617.506.6041 x 115
For questions regarding registration please contact:
Sarah Specht (978) 284-3361 or at @email
Kids Connect is a program for roughly 'middle school aged' children who are affected by epilepsy. We launched this program to give kids a space where they could be themselves, enjoy activities and make new friends!
Join Us on Friday, October 26th for an overnight at the Museum of Science in Boston, MA
$55 per person. Some scholarship assistance may be available.
Doctor's permission required
Registration and payment due Thursday, October 4th.
Arrival and registration is from 5:00 to 6:30 PM.
Program officially ends at 11:00 AM on Saturday, October 27.
Educational Programming and Activities include:
- Hands-on science activities led by professional Museum staff
- Science Theater production
- Late night science presentation
- Planetarium show
- Omni Theater Show
- Lightning Show (Seizure Warning)
- Evening Snack and continental breakfast. Dinner not provided.
- Participants may eat dinner before they arrive, bring food, or purchase dinner at the museum.
- Passes. One pass per participant for a free return visit to the Exhibit Halls and a Planetarium will be included in the group package.